|Company||Professional Security Consultants|
Professional Security Consultants (PSC) is immediately hiring security to fill full-time and part time security officers positions at Northtown Mall, located in Spokane, WA.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision after 60 days of employment. Bonus paid after first full year of full-time employment and paid vacation accrued after first year of full time employment.
If interested, please submit your resume to this ad and apply online at pscsite.com. You can also apply in person at the following location: Northtown Mall - 4750 N. Division St. Spokane, WA 99207 (locate security for assistance).
- Security officers are expected to be observant and provide a visible deterrence to crime and disruptions in a Major Shopping Center.
- Officers assists guests, enforce rules and regulations, and ensure access control.
- The security officer's mission is to maintain a safe, secure and professional environment by interacting with the public, vendors, client's staff & other event support staff.
Responsibilities(Include, but are not limited to the following):
- Enforce and comply with company policies, post orders and client instructions.
- Provide a visual deterrence by maintaining high visibility at all times.
- Conduct detailed observations of people and property within their area of responsibility.
- Provide detailed written reports of incidents that occur within their area of responsibility.
- Enforce rules and regulations of the venue at all times.
- Provide access control to authorized persons.
- Prevent theft of property.
- Conduct foot patrols or fulfill standing posts in their area of responsibility as directed.
- Verbally interact with other people within their area of responsibility.
- Contact their supervisor when a situation occurs outside of their training & knowledge.
- Contact law enforcement or emergency responders when appropriate.
- The security officer must be able to stand and walk for several hours at a time.
- Officer must possess superior interpersonal skills and be willing and able to speak confidently and professionally in English with people or groups of people while representing the company and the client.
- Officers must be able to operate common communications equipment such as 2-way radios and cell phones.
- Officer must have exceptional written/oral communications, organizational and time management skills and be able to work alone or with groups of people for long periods of time both inside and outside.
- Possess a valid Washington Driver's License or ID.
- Clean-cut,polished, and very professional appearance.
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent.
- Effective communicator (orally and written); must write accurate & grammatically correct reports.
- Courteous,flexible and have professional attitude under pressure.
- Applicants must pass skill assessment interview.
- Remain free from illegal drug use
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
Hours per week:
In this role, you will be required to welcome visitors and answer calls. Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
Obtain and maintain a License B with Spokane Tribal Gaming Commission. Also responsible for the counting and recording of all currency, coin, chips, promotional…
Multi- State 24 X 7 delivery company with excellent service reputation seeks driver to handle delivery work in Spokane. Be reliable and ready to work.
Answering telephone & routing calls to the appropriate person,. Performing general office duties incorporating a variety of basic and routine clerical and…
Bachelor's in social services, human services, behavioral sciences, or an allied field AND two years as a Social Service Specialist 2 or equivalent paid social…