Picker/Packer Mancor Ohio Dayton
|| 13 January 2021
Short Description :
Problems Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices Picker/Packer Job ,…
Full Description :
Picker/Packer Job Responsibilities:
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Picker/Packer Qualifications / Skills:
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Provide outstanding customer service and resolution for all inbound and outbound calls. Ability to anticipate future inquires and prevent repeat calls.
Must have Warehouse / Retail Stock Room / Distribution environment experience. Have the ability to consistently lift/move furniture, bedding and accessories in…
The Instrument Tech must maintain a professional image and behavior toward patients, visitors, physicians and other employees to create a positive impression…
Monitors expirations of state licenses, DEA, professional liability insurance, board certifications, etc., and ensures that renewals are processed prior to…
We run it like we own it. We develop our people to grow our businesses. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides…