|Title||Life Enrichment Activities Associate|
Date Posted: 10/30/20 Application Deadline: UNTIL FILLED Department:
Position: Activities Associate
Status: Full Time (Hours Will Vary) Salary: $10.51 per hour
Must be able to transfer residents in and out of wheelchairs. Must be able to
push wheelchairs and large carts.
Must be able to maintain balance while assisting residents on the wheelchair lift.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintains regular attendance by working all shifts as scheduled.
2. Assists in planning, coordinating and presenting therapeutic Life Enrichment Programs on a daily basis.
3. Makes certain all Life Enrichment activities begin as scheduled.
4. Visits one-to-one with residents who do not otherwise participate in Life Enrichment Activities.
5. Assists residents to and from Life Enrichment Programs.
6. Reports any changes in resident behavior, safety hazards or procedural difficulties to the Nurse on duty.
7. Helps develop and distributes monthly Life Enrichment calendars on designated display boards.
8. Maintains a Daily Attendance Chart for each resident.
9. Displays thematic/holiday decorations throughout .
10. Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-service training programs, and other meetings as assigned.
11. Assists in maintaining equipment; reporting damaged or broken equipment to supervisor.
12. Uses all equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
13. Maintains and respects residents’ and staff’s confidential information.
14. Drives ’s vehicles to provide safe and courteous transportation of residents, as required.
15. Assists residents as needed during outings.
16. Follows all policies and procedures as issued by .
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Certifications: Valid Ohio Driver’s License
Currently trained in First Aid and CPR
Internal Applicants: Submit letter of interest before the posting deadline
External Applicants: Please Submit Application and Resume via mail, Fax, in person or via our web-site by the application deadline to:
1854 Norwood Boulevard
Zanesville, OH 43701 FAX:
is an Equal Opportunity Employer 12/28/16
The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously…
A valid Driver's License is required. Openings for part time position. This is 4 days per week 3p-11p for 32 hours per week. Bi weekly or Twice monthly.
We are looking for a Licensed P&C Insurance customer service representative to provide consultative assistance of property and casualty insurance products to…
Must have a valid driver's license. Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order. R O F C Activity: