|Date||14 July 2020|
|Company||Primary Health Care, Inc.|
The Billing Representative must prioritize workflow to ensure PHC receives optimal revenues in the most timely and efficient manner. Will routinely interact with various internal and external contacts including management, third-party payors, government agencies, and fiscal intermediaries. This position requires a candidate who demonstrates strong technical knowledge, expertise in medical and dental billing and strong problem solving capabilities. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required in order to effectively interact with staff, management, patients, and payors. Must be able to handle a variety of situations, changes in priorities, and handle multiple tasks in a FQHC environment.
Essential Functions1. Ensure compliance with established goals for billing, including the timely submission of all clinic charges and daily editing, ensuring appropriate coding, pay codes, etc., for clean claim submission.
7. Appropriately respond to inquiries on accounts either by customer or third party payors.
1. High school graduate or GED.
2. One year experience in medical patient billing. Five years of experience or some dental experience preferred.
3. Understanding of CPT and ICD-10-CM coding with knowledge of managed care programs and billing requirements.
4. Demonstrated understanding of insurance contractual agreements, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and appeals process.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficient keyboarding and 10 key skills
7. True customer service oriented work style.
Typical Work Hours
This position typically works 40 hours per week. The schedule for this position will typically be: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Compensation & Benefits
The pay range for this position is $13.85$20.77. Compensation offered is based on the individual’s related experience and education.
This position is eligible for PHC’s benefit package. Visit www.phciowa.org/careers for a summary of PHC’s benefits.
Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,…
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed…
Receive and directs incoming calls. Provides miscellaneous office duties- greeting patients, filing, and or retrieving medical records, sorting and distributing…
Performs reasonable investigation to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product…