|Company||The Marina Inn|
We are looking for a housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend to all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
· Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
· Record all serviced rooms
· Maintain equipment in good condition
· Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
· Refer guest complaints/requests to the Front Desk
· Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
· Ability to work independently and remain motivated
· Time management skills
· Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
· Knowledge of English language
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
We are following CDC Guidelines
Develops and maintains relationships with guests and markets out gaming product to potential guests. Solicits existing and new guests through telephone,…
Our commitment to excellent guest services is what drives us, and we are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for ensuring our…
Checks out bank from cash cage and is responsible for the security of the bank and accuracy of transactions. Wipes down tables in the employee dining room.
Using a digital cash register. A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.