Coffee Production Staff Zingerman's Ann Arbor
||Coffee Production Staff
Short Description :
A drivers license and have a safe driving record We drink lots of REALLY good coffee, youll get to take some home part of learning The Coffee Company is ,…
Full Description :
The Coffee Company is hiring a Coffee Production staff member!
Full Time starting at 30 hours per week with the intention to move to 40 hours when the workload allows for this.
Shifts will be Monday-Friday. some weekends, some holidays. Shifts range between 8 am and 6 pm.
Our Performance Expectations are:
- Weigh coffee at 5 lb increments
- Package and ship coffee. Many packages will weigh up to 50 lbs when packaged properly.
- Pull inventory.
- May deliver to the other Zingerman's businesses and our other (non-Zingerman's) customers
- Clean the warehouse/production area as needed
- Assist with tasks as requested by the shift leader or manager
- Attend/participate in huddles
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- You will be required to screen for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
- You will be asked to help us sanitize the warehouse on a regular basis throughout the day.
Some things we want you to know:
- We work in a
– it can get cold in the winter (but the roaster produces lots of
- You will work in very close proximity to other
- You will work in very close proximity to some
(it's a warehouse)
- We drink lots of REALLY good coffee, you'll get to take some home (part of learning)
- We work as a team and we all do whatever it takes
- We work in an environment of mutual respect
- We believe that "fun" is part of the work experience
Success Patterns for this position are:
- You MUST be
.... and work to eliminate waste
- You'll need to use some fairly basic math skills on a regular basis for recipes, blending, and conversion between weights in ounces, pounds, etc.
, you'll need to be
- The delivery task requires you to have a driver's license and have a safe driving record
- We expect you to think about how and why we do things and suggest ideas and methods to increase our efficiency and accuracy
- Can work within given time constraints (time and speed are a factor)
- Can work occasional long shifts during peak periods of production (particularly during November and December) and occasionally throughout the year.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Successful candidates will have the following Desired Characteristics:
- You should be detailed oriented and love a challenging environment
- You should be self motivated and able to work both independently and as a team
- You should be a quick learner, able to both ask questions and take direction
- Can think outside of the box, shares knowledge with staff and is a good problem solver.
- Enthusiastic and possess positive energy
Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders. A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food,…
Software and field technical equipment provided. Certification fees, on-going education and annual training provided.
Professionally greet clients, answer the telephone, and coordinate appointments. Our main focus for this position is someone who wants to be a part of a team…
Must provide valid driver's license and hold clean driving record. Basic knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction or repair of…
Reliable transportation and Valid Driver’s License. As an equal opportunity employer, Homewatch Caregivers of Ann Arbor complies with all applicable federal and…