|Title||Front Desk Receptionist|
|Company||Holiday Inn Express & Suites|
Holiday Inn Express is one of the fastest growing hotel brands in the world. We passionately believe it’s our people who make us what we are today, and it’s our people who will help us grow. It’s our colleagues’ distinct personalities and talent that bring to life our purpose of providing True Hospitality for everyone. That means making everyone feel welcome, cared for, recognized and respected, and going the extra mile to create special guest experiences and lasting memories. If you have that True Hospitality spirit, and share our values. If you’ve got ambition and ideas. If you want to work somewhere that appreciates you for who you are and will support you in building your own career path - then Holiday Inn Express is for you.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a memorable experience, You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home.
· Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
· Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
· Must be able to respond to guest issues with a warm and courteous attitude along with a timely response, and follow up.
· Must a have a professional tone and clear speaking voice and will be able to handle issues or complaints which may arise.
· Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
· Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
· Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
· Provide guests with tourist information, directions and local dining choices.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
· Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used.
· Shifts &include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $12.50 per hour
To keep our staff safe we have installed plastic barriers and provide masks and gloves along with hand sanitizer.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides…
Works with the General Manager to ensure compliance with all Company policies andprocedures, federal, state and local laws and Company business standards.
Must successfully complete required training and certification processes. Frequent exposure to company authorized cleaning agents.
Answers Member calls and takes special orders. There may be frequent exposure to cleaning agents. While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off…