|Title||Data Processing Clerk|
|Date||14 January 2021|
|Company||SILVER LION SLA|
Flexible Schedule Monday - Friday
$18.00 - $20.00 per hour + Bonus
High school or equivalent (Required)
Are you ready to have fun and success in a professional career path that compensates you for your efforts? This position is responsible for the creation/publication of Social Media content and the document preparation, submission and follow up process for clients. This position is part-time, up to 28 hours/week with room to grow professionally and financially.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Creation and publication of social media content across multiple platforms.
· Oversees the preparation, processing of applications and support documents and determines corrective measures for adjusting inconsistencies and errors.
· Tracks submissions that have been completed or need additional information, gathers, and resubmits that information.
· Interacts successfully with clients, departmental personnel, and management, both orally and through the written word.
· Maintains an accurate status of all client files.
· Cross train to provide backup and assistance in other areas as needed.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to effectively plan, organize, schedule, and prioritize tasks and assignments to complete within deadline timeframes.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, independent judgement and adherence to policies and procedures.
· Ability to answer inquiries from the internal and external stakeholders in a respectful, tactful, courteous, effective, and professional manner. This includes the ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful conversations and attempting conflict resolution.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with superiors, employees, vendors, financial institutions, and the public.
· Exhibit a high degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information.
· Demonstrate a strong commitment to dependability and reliability to ensure the confidence and respect of the customer base.
· Hands on, self-starting, disciplined and detail oriented with the ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Cordially greet incoming clients and patients, addressing each by name for in clinic and curbside. Aid veterinarians and technicians in evaluating incoming…
Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments. Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
Not have any history of disciplinary actions toward your medical license. Not have any history of controlled substance actions toward your medical license.
Communicates effectively with all other departments, including Product Managers, Customer Service and Field Sales. Must have excellent communications skills.