|Title||Residential Construction Worker|
Please apply at www.TripContracting.com under employment tab. We are hiring in all 50 states in the United States!!
This is an independent contractor opportunity. All work that is completed is paid out 30 days from completion and acceptance of all projects.
All independent contractors must be able to complete the following:
-Lawn Maintenance & Snow Removal
-Lock Changes & Lock Boxes
-Safety Hazard Abatement
-Minor Repairs (i.e. Gutter Repair/Replacement, Handrail/Replacement, Window Re-glaze/Replacement, etc.)
-Major Repairs (i.e. Discoloration Remediation, Siding Repair & Replacement, Full Demolition, etc)
-Roof Repair, Replacement & Tarps
-Prepare Bids & Reports
We are looking to start contractors ASAP due to an increase in work. In order to receive work from us, you must have your own vehicle, trailers, tools, equipment, computer & smartphone and various supplies consisting of (but not limited to) bank coded locks, lock boxes, padlock & hasps, etc.
- Will be needed to photograph all before, during and after work.
- Will be needed to be experienced with using a smartphone. (PPW App experience is a plus.)
- Must be willing to travel up to 80 miles and have reliable source of transportation and valid drivers license.
- Must have experience in construction (clean outs, lawn care, flooring, sheetrock, painting, flooring carpentry, and minor electric/ plumbing/ HVAC.)
- Must have effective English skills in speaking and writing.
- Must be able to start immediately if hired.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
We maintain residential foreclosed properties to minimize the risk of COVID-19
This Job Is:
Answers incoming phone calls using proper phone etiquette. Food Handlers Certification as required by State Law. Write routine reports and correspondence.
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service…
Drivers License and reliable transportation required. Ensure job site is efficient, functional and organized to support installation team.
Agents diagnose technology issues through various troubleshooting activities including the use of specialty software.