Facilities Maintenance Pepsi MidAmerica Marion, IL 62959
21 August 2020
Marion, IL 62959
Short Description :
Full Description :
In 1935, an entrepreneur named Harry Crisp acquired the franchise rights for Pepsi-Cola. The independently owned bottling company, , then came to life. We are fortunate to have a great product lineup featuring Pepsi products, Dr. Pepper, 7 UP, Crush, and Squirt. Strong customer support throughout our years has allowed us to put back into the community as well as expand by creating new jobs.
offers a wide variety of career fields in areas such as: sales, marketing, operations, administration, and information systems. We are one of the largest family-owned bottling companies in the United States. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Illinois, and we also have distribution centers throughout Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Come join our family, help us build relationships, and be a part of our story.
1. Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
2. Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, photo cells, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
3. Performs minor structural and roofing maintenance and repairs as needed (e.g. minor carpentry and masonry repairs, minor flat roof leak repairs, and gutter/drain cleaning).
4. Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
5. Performs minor HVAC maintenance and repairs (e.g. replace filters, cleaning coils, lubricate, check/adjusts belts).
6. Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
7. Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
8. Perform snow & ice removal during winter month, as needed.
9. Perform maintenance and repairs to lawn irrigation systems as needed.
10. Order parts and maintain required documents.
11. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, valid drivers license, reliable form of trnaportation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.