|Company||River Hills Community Health Center|
Today’s Date: October 23, 2020
Job Listing: Receptionist-Pediatric Clinic: Ottumwa, Iowa
Duties: Registers all patients and provides intake services for new patients. Performs
all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission of the River
Hills Community Health Center. Assist with clinic assistant duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Open and close medical office according to office protocol.
2. Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism and in a timely
3. Maintain petty cash.
4. Check daily schedule for accuracy.
5. Review supplies for reception and provide order to business manager.
6. Maintain a professional reception area/office; organize patient education
materials, keep the facility neat, etc.
7. Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice.
8. Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating health
9. Confirm the next day’s appointments as needed.
10. Schedule patients according to schedule protocol.
11. Collect payment from patients at time of treatment.
12. Make follow-up appointments as needed.
13. Gather and accurately record medical and insurance information from patients.
14. See that records are stored securely and handled in compliance with legal
requirements, including the HIPAA privacy and security regulations, if applicable.
15. Accurately file patient information.
16. Scanning of incoming medical records in patient charts.
17. Processing and billing of medical records requests.
18. Be an active participant in staff meetings.
19. Help fold statements each month as time permits.
20. Perform other tasks as assigned.
21. Ensure that HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices Notice is on display, if applicable.
22. Complies with Corporate Compliance Program policies and code of conduct, and
all laws, rules and regulations relating to the position. Has a duty to report any
suspected violations of the law or the standards of conduct to his/her immediate
supervisor, the HR Director, or the Compliance Officer.
23. Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / KEY COMPETENCIES
1. High school diploma.
2. Minimum 2-year experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
a. Intermediate language, intermediate math, intermediate reasoning ability.
b. Personal computer.
c. Ability to interact with diverse groups of people.
d. Ability to prioritize and process information quickly and accurately.
e. Strong interpersonal skills.
f. Ability to interact with patients and guests in a professional, calm, and welcoming
Hours: Monday through Friday varying between 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Schedule
subject to change based on provider and clinic needs.
Supervisor: Clinic Manager
Deadline: Position will remain open until a pool of qualified applicants is received.
Submit cover letter, resume’ and three references to Steve Haigh, HR Director at
Or, mail to:
River Hills CHC
PO Box 458
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
River Hills CHC offers a competitive wage and full benefit package.
Must be able to clean guest rooms to the expected standards, speed requirements and detailed cleanliness level while offering exceptional guest service.
Whether assisting with hair color, cosmetics, skin care, or nails, we want you to be the advisor on our customer’s journey. Your role at Sally Beauty:
It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need…
At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired…