|Date||14 January 2021|
|Company||Illinois Tool Works Inc.|
Shakeproof Industrial serves all the major OEMs and their tier suppliers with metal fasteners totaling approximately $60M in revenues. Units include: Watertown, WI; Iron Ridge, WI; Milwaukee, WI; and Broadview, IL.
The division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ’s industry-leading research and development capabilities, Shakeproof Industrial enhance our customers’ competitive advantage by…
Accurately package products per customer specifications, to be shipped via UPS or truck, while meeting on-time delivery, productivity, safety, quality, and housekeeping metrics.
1. Retrieve parts accurately from bin or order parts from warehouse.
2. Accurately operate scales to weigh parts.
3. Package product accurately and neatly per customer requirements as needed.
4. Operation of label computer/printer to print barcodes and/or other labels as needed for pick tickets.
5. Operation of computer software for various tasks.
6. Ability to print and understand backlog reports.
7. Understand and fill out shop travelers accurately. (if applicable)
8. Understand and fill out pick tickets accurately
9. Put non-shipped product back in bin or document remaining quantity on original box and put on warehouse skid.
10. Place packed orders on a skid to be shipped, or the UPS line, if shipping via UPS.
11. Notify supervisor of wrong parts, mixed parts or shortage of parts.
12. Operation of sealers to seal bagged product.
13. Operation of tape machine, tape gun or stapler to erect and close boxes for shipment.
14. Keep label printers clean and maintained.
15. Keep work areas, aisles and around bins clean and free of parts on the floor.
16. Participate as a Trainer when necessary.
17. All other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Shipping experience required.
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Reading, writing and math skills.
Effective prioritizing, organizational and problem solving skills.
Computer knowledge.Additional Information
is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Provide clerical services such as filing, disbursing mail, and answering phones. Must be able to accurately answer questions either in person or by phone, in a…
Requires a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, ability to be insured by CHHS carrier. Patrols assigned areas of facilities and grounds and…
Operate company multi-line telephone console, dispatching calls, and taking messages. Screening front door visitors, signing for special deliveries and pickups,…
Must be familiar with basic machine tools. The incumbent will regularly talk and listen. Must have the ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions…