Operations Assistant Impact 360 Institute Pine Mountain
01 August 2020
Impact 360 Institute
Short Description :
3 driving violations in the last 5 years Skill in operating manual and powered hand tools, and other small equipment drills, saws, blowers, powerwasher, etc Provide additional housekeeping services in the kitchen and dining room In your Cover Letter, please write a ,…
Full Description :
Scope of Position: Provide support to the operations team by assisting kitchen and facility staff.
Reports to: Executive Chef
Job Responsibilities: 1. Assist Line cooks in meal prep, building salads, sandwiches and breakfast items.
2. Provide additional housekeeping services in the kitchen and dining room.
3. Perform deep cleaning of facilities as needed including; window washing, cleaning behind furniture/equipment, etc.
4. Plan and coordinate set-up/clean-up and coordinate food service requests between departments and facilities for events, trainings, meetings, etc.
5. Assist in maintaining vehicles (wash, vacuum, fuel).
6. Set up vendor appointments, and handle communications and on-site visits
7. Assist Associate Director of Facilities with various projects, ordering supplies, and problem solving.
8. Serve on event project teams for Commissioning, Move-in Day, Heritage Day, etc.
9. Serve on emergency preparedness team.
Requirements: 1. An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of .
2. High School graduate or GED.
3. Good communicator both verbally and in written form.
4. Familiar with MS-Office.
5. Skill in operating manual and powered hand tools, and other small equipment (drills, saws, blowers, power-washer, etc.).
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Self-discipline, attention to detail, and takes initiative.
8. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
9. Possess a valid driver’s license and have fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years.
Classification: Temporary (Estimated end date of December 31, 2020)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.