Warehouse Associate - Refrigerated Facility PFP Logistics Montgomery
||Warehouse Associate - Refrigerated Facility
|| 31 July 2020
Short Description :
Just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education Assist with depalletizing frozen boxes of products ,…
Full Description :
- Assist with depalletizing frozen boxes of products being shipped over seas. Boxes vary in weight from 20-50lbs.
- Restack fresh product
- Apply plastic dividers throughout layers to ensure efficient freezing
- Apply USDA or other various labels to boxes of product prior to loading into containers
- Light janitorial duties; ensure work are is neat, clean, and organized
- Use of safe lifting techniques
- Operate power equipment safely as needed.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
****Very Labor Intensive Job. Must be physically capable****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $100.00 - $500.00 per week
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Montgomery, AL (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This position will meet and greet all members and their guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner in accordance with all facility policies and…
5 year clear driving record. Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location.
Wash dishing using dish washing machine. Pickup dishes from tables and place in dirty dish tub.
GSAs ensure appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing services to these guests in a courteous and professional manner.
Handles patient calls pertaining to questions about their bills. Certification in Professional Coding with AAPC or related entity preferred but not required.