|Title||Quality Control Associate|
|Date||28 July 2020|
|Company||The Center at Lincoln|
|City||San Antonio, TX|
Interested in working on your own schedule from home?
Join our company and have the freedom you've always desired!
We are a growing startup that is outsourced by eCommerce platforms to fulfill their tasks.
· Interacts with customers as needed to clarify or communicate discrepancies and schedules.
· Inspects and records incoming and outgoing orders for count, damage, dates, etc.
· This position will allow for cross-training and development of additional skills.
Seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
· Education – High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
· US Citizen or permanent resident.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $62,000.00 per year
You’ll also field questions about content, provide directions to the theatre, answer the phone, and inform guests about prices/policies.
You’ll also assist guests by providing direction and answering questions. Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns.
Must hold a valid Driver’s License. The Personal Driver will help meet the needs of customers by delivering and picking up passenger in a timely, safe, and…
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable medical front desk specialist. Two years working in a doctors office as front office is preferred,…