|Date||18 September 2020|
|Company||Alpha Precision Group (APG)|
GREAT COMPANY! Very little turnover. Come work for a great company who values their employees and where you aren't just a number!
BENEFITS: Health Insurance including BCBS, generous PTO, HSA contributions, Dental, Vision, 401k w/company match, Short Term Disability, AFLAC, some OT, paid holidays, and more!
1) Receiving InspectionPurchased Parts and Outside Services
Dimensional Inspection, Verify Certifications
Communicate with Suppliers missing/unacceptable data with shipments
2) Final Inspection
3) Dock Audits (Random Monthly)
4) Job Packages/Shop Order Release
Prints, Layout, Work Instructions, SPC Charts
5) Job Package Filing
6) Completed Quality RecordFiling
7) Certification Filing (Electronic and Paper)
8) Cleanliness Testing
9) Internal Rejections for Nonconforming Product
10) Issue Sort/Rework Orders in GSS
11) Issue Gages for Production (Crosstrained)
12) Must have the ability to read blueprints.
13) Must have a working understanding of GD&T.
Software Programs Used
GSSReceiving and Final
1) Previous Quality experience required
2) Ability to work well with others
3) Ability to communicate effectively
4) Must have the ability to read blueprints.
5) Must have a working understanding of GD&T.
Assists members of the Information Systems Department in technical projects, including planning, implementing, assisting in the installation and setup of…
We are looking for a medical receptionist to answer phones and greet patients. If you are considering being a health coach, this could morph into an entry…
Must possess a valid unrestricted Michigan driver’s license and a safe driving record. Prepares internal and external correspondence for Executive Leadership…
As the General Manager at Airborne Adventure, you will oversee effectively leading and managing all aspects of the park and for delivering results that…