Practice Office Associate Northwell Health Great Neck
||Practice Office Associate
Short Description :
Filing, receptionist duties, and light typing/data entry Taking and prioritizing telephone calls Performs other various receptionist duties and maintains reception area Answers and ,…
Full Description :
Performs diversified office-clerical duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments; facilitating communications; preparing consultation charts; taking and prioritizing telephone calls; maintaining and documenting incoming reports, filing, receptionist duties, and light typing/data entry.
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments and arrival. Performs other various receptionist duties and maintains reception area.
- Collects, verifies and records demographic, insurance and referral information.
- Collects, records and receipts outstanding money.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Maintains patient and correspondence transcription records. Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes needed information, materials, records and paperwork.
- Proof reads transcribed correspondence.
- Operates related office equipment.
- Answers and processes overflow calls.
- Performs light typing duties such as various correspondence, reports, articles or data entry.
- May prepare and maintain various statistical data.
- Performs related duties, as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior customer service experience, required. Patient relations experience, preferred.
- Data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying…
The Sandata solution has been implemented by thousands of homecare agencies nationwide, is leveraged by national MCOs, and has been selected by numerous state…
This position is an excellent opportunity for students or recent college graduates looking to expand their knowledge of the physical therapy and healthcare…
Valid NY State driver’s license, required. Assists in the coordination and repair of communication equipment. Retains all receipts for vehicle charges incurred.
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education. This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: